RE: Whitworth tools

To: "'CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM'" <CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM>
Subject: RE: Whitworth tools
From: Dave Formstone <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:03:19 -0600
Cc: "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
UNF nuts & bolts are usually grade 8. Stainless Steel does not have any where
near the same tensile strength as a steel grade 8. If you use an anti-seize
compound like Locktite C102 you will never have to worry about a rusty thread
again (in your lifetime) considering most Healeyites don't let their cars go
out in the rain intentionally.
Dave Formstone
1960 Bugeye