FAQ?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FAQ?
From: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 14:38:12 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've recently re-discovered my life-long desire to own and drive a spridget
(now there's something new on this list, eh?), and I've been reading this
list for about a week.  Seems like there's alot of good knowledge pooled
among the readership.

Anyway, I was wondering if there's a FAQ type site or page somewhere that I
can check out, particularly concerning the different models of spridgets
over the years and what to look (look out) for when shopping for one?

I've got a passle (word?) of books on the way (Porter, Tyler, Horler, etc),
but I've found with other marques/cars that 'net knowledge' generally blows
away what you can get from any books.

Thanx!

-Andy

PS - My primary interest is the early Sprites (948's?).  I always seem
attracted to the earliest versions of cars - I guess through some mis-guided
search for purity of design...

72 Pantera - Rocky         91 Miata - Steve (bionic)            96 A4Q - Rudolf
80 928 - Phantom               97 Miata - Nadia                84 RZ350 - Sting