Re: Westwood NJ Brit show/directions

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: Westwood NJ Brit show/directions
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:55:47 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You wrote:

>Anyone going to be attending the Westwood NJ British Car Day this
weekend?
>Ray Lynch...I'll  will be calling you for directions.
>
>thanks
>george marinos
>sprite MKII AN6
>glen rock, nj

If you are coming from the north south bound on the Garden state (off
NY state thruway) you'll want exit 166S make a right at bottom of exit
so you'll be heading west on linwood ave go to Pascack Rd and make a
left to Washington ave and make a right, this will take you right into
town and you can not miss it.

If you are north bound on the Garden Sate Parkway you'll exit at 168N
which is Washington Ave, take right at end of exit ramp and go straight
on into town and you still can not miss it.

I just found out that Saturday will be my day off this week so Eileen
and I will be there. Look for the Green RB MGB with N Y Plate and
Minilite wheels.

Hope this helps, Safety Fast, David Deutsch