RE: Door trim adhesive

To: "Greg MAHNEY" <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>, "Jim Rowan" <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: RE: Door trim adhesive
From: "Herold Faulkner" <faulkner@redshift.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 19:17:21 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greg,

for a lot of things that need to be held down snug but removable (and even a
bit flexible) I use Pliobond.  It's a contact cement that used to be sold by
Goodyear.  Forgot the name of the current manufacturer, guess I sniffed the
fumes a few times too many....  As a camera repairman I use it for sticking
leatherette back on, etc.  3M also makes a trim adhesive called Fast Tack
that holds pretty well, don't know if it's too much for paint though.  It's
not as strong as Barge cement.  If you want to try Pliobond but can't find
it at your local hardware store point the browser of your choice at
www.Fargo-enterprise.com and he will sell it to you.

Hal