Re: Engine Disposal

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Engine Disposal
From: Stephen Oram <SJORAM@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 05:34:21 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>   You'll get hardly anything, I'd be surprised if you got
> even a dollar, but that likely will cover the gas.

No he won't unless he lives right next door to one.
He lives in Germany where the gas is $5/gallon... :-)

It's not only $5 a gallon but I'll probably have to pay the recycling place
aswell for the privilege! When you deregister a car here now you have to
get
an authorised scrap dealer to certify that the car is properly disposed of.
They also want money. You are not even allowed to have it (the car) lying
around on your own land.
Anyway, I'm leaving in 3 weeks so who cares:-)

Steve