Great advice at a great price!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Great advice at a great price!
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:33:19 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Something happened to me the other day that really made me appreciate this
group even more.

I found that the loud clunking from the front end of my Plymouth Horizon
was due to the absence of six little spring clips that keep the pads from
rattling. "Cool" I thought, buy them, follow the diagram and be done.
Well, there was no diagram so I went back to the store.  The counter guy
tried his best to figure it out but couldn't.  Another customer who was
dressed as an auto repair professional peered knowingly over my shoulder
at the pile of springs, pads and caliper.  From his interest, I thought he
might be the same sort of friendly expert found here on the list, so I
smiled and asked "You got any ideas?".  He smirked and said "Yeah" then
walked away.

What a Pri...   uh PRINCE!

(I figured it out myself - in about two hours)

Jim Henderson

'69 Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G
(Estimated launch date: October 1)