Wanted: split gauge

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wanted: split gauge
From: carlson@navtech.com (Curtis Carlson)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 14:13:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Spridgeteers!

A while back, I read an article in British Car magazine about adding some
supplemental gauges to our LBC's.  I think it was called: "What Lucas doesn't
tell you".  It described how to add an ammeter, voltmeter, and clock to a big
Healey.

I'd like to do this to my Sprite, but don't want to cut a hole in my dash, or
add one of those ugly under-dash engine mounts.  I figure I have room for one
hole in my radio console on the tranny tunnel.

Does anyone know of anyone who makes a combination (split) gauge similar to the
oil pressure/water temperature gauge, but shows amps/volts.  One of those would
be pretty helpful, and if I could find a black face, it would complement the
rest of my gauges nicely.

Thanks.

Curt 'n Gert
--
Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")