Re: Front End Progress/Question

To: phubbard@carroll.com
Subject: Re: Front End Progress/Question
From: Mark van der Linden <MARK.VANDERLINDEN@ey.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:53:00 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix is right. There has been some extensive discussions on the brake fluid and
I think I have a printed overview in my Sprite binder. If you want I can look
it up and send it to you, or just take our word for it.

By the way, Jeff Boatright provided me with this URL
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/cambs.mgoc/tips.htm

You can find some instructions here to manufacture your own ezbleed. May come
in handy.

Good luck,

Mark van der Linden
'69 Sprite