Re: Tanglewood British Car Show

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Subject: Re: Tanglewood British Car Show
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 21:55:55 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Byers <byers@cconnect.net>
To: carolien coulter <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Monday, June 29, 1998 3:25 PM

>Hi Steve,
No I din't drive the care to WS because I din't get my oil pressure/water
temp gauge back in time and since the car only had 50 miles on it at the
time, I din't think it was a good idea to drive it without it. I borrowed a
Midget gauge, but the temp side wasn't working. That was a little far anyway
for a brand new rebuilt engine. I just got it street legal( except for
inspection- which I am going to do tomorrow).My car was in Tanglewood. I t
was the cherryred Bugeye  with red interior. The only one sitting with the
bonnet up most of the day. Carol.'59 Bugeye

Hi, Carol!