horn

To: "majordome" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: horn
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 22:21:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everybody,
Yes I'm still working on the car. It is finally street legal though.
Insurance and plates are in place and it went on its first trip to town
today.  3 miles) didn't want to push it :-).Anyway I have an aftermarket
horn push that works great, but I discovered that the other one I have is
actually original so I want to use it. However I can not get it to stay in.
Are there any tricks that work after the push has worn off on the sides? and
won't stay in? Also the rear end seem to make a high wining noise ,
especially in 4th gear. It's pretty loud. Any suggestions what that can be?
Carol '59 Bugeye