IT'S ALIVE!

To: "mg list sprite" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Mg List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: IT'S ALIVE!
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:22:08 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just charged the battery and tryed to start my car.  Hasn't been run in
over 6 months.  It would fire but not run, so I checked the spark plug
wires, sure enough #4 was loose, tried again with it tightened, WALAH!?!
It ran.  Note, that this is all with the dash out, so I plugged in the oil
pressure gauge before hand. Another note, I had no working oil pressure
gauge when it was running, so I didn't know if it had any pressure.  WEll
I started it and it immediately jumped to 70psi!! YESS!

Sorry if I'm rambling, but oh the wonderful day!!!

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com
72 MG Midget (Sparky)