Stop Chinese Bashing

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stop Chinese Bashing
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:45:14 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just when we started focusing on quality, people got back into Chinese (or
Taiwanese) bashing.

The Chinese have the technology and the work ethic to produce these parts
to a high quality standard.  Heck, we are talking about old technology,
right?

Moss exercises too little care when buying, inspecting (there is almost
none), or by way of feedback (they don't even return the bad parts).  They
could buy quality from China or many other places if they liked.

We allow Moss to do it this way because we don't hurt them in their
pocketbook.

Daryl