List Drop - McCraw

To: jmccraw <mgman@ipa.net>
Subject: List Drop - McCraw
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 02:26:19 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim,

I urge you to give the list a little more time - The last several days
have not been "the norm".

I have found everyone on this list to be helpful, some beyond the call
of duty.  I believe that this Moss thread has brought out several
questions that are as yet to be resolved.  It is merely bad timing that
your first 2 days were dominated by this circumstance.

To the List;

Jim McCraw is the type of person that would give you the shirt off his
back if you asked for it!  His knowledge and love of spridgets is far
reaching, and his desire to be of help to those of us who need the help
is only rivaled by the likes of Frank C.  Please make him feel welcome
here!  He has a lot to contribute!

Respectfully,

Kevin Valentine