Re: Inferior Parts

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Inferior Parts
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 18:02:19 -0400
Cc: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Patton Dickson wrote:

> [...]
Patton

Bob is one of those guys that can't be insulted. Infact, I often wonder
if he is me on the other side of the States.
It is uncanny how alike we are and I never met the man.
He states his mind and I state mine.
And he lives a stones throw from where my folks lived in Anaheim.

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs