Fuel lines- Thanks !

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel lines- Thanks !
From: GuyWeller@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 17:47:37 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just to say thanks to Daryl, Frank, Chuck, Martin and others who helped out
with info on the fuel line route for my ' 71.

I can work through all that. I think after your various comments I will fit
the pump where it was designed to go afterall.  I'm going to have to design a
bracket for it though 'cos I have nothing left of the original.

AND
Jim, just stay around awhile and you will get to see what this list is really
about.
Better still, ask for som technical advice and then you will really appreciate
the sharing of knowledge and friendly help.

Guy
UK