Late model E-brake cable

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Late model E-brake cable
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My car has the rear end out of a '79 Midget.  The hand brake setup was
changed for these later cars.  Instead of a bar going to each brake, there
is only one bar, the cable inself connects to the other side.  The cable I
have is extremely hard to move and I failed in trying to make it move
easier.
Does anyone have a good one and wants to sell it?
Or does anyone have a source for this cable?  I didn't see it listed in
the catalogs.

Thanks,

                                                           '67 Sprite