Re: Late model E-brake cable

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Late model E-brake cable
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 08:29:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On 7/5/98 10:01 PM so and so (Ulix Goettsch) said. (And I quote:)

>My car has the rear end out of a '79 Midget.  The hand brake setup was
>changed for these later cars.  Instead of a bar going to each brake, there
>is only one bar, the cable inself connects to the other side.  The cable I
>have is extremely hard to move and I failed in trying to make it move
>easier.
>Does anyone have a good one and wants to sell it?
>Or does anyone have a source for this cable?  I didn't see it listed in
>the catalogs.
>
>Thanks,
>
>    Ulix                                                    __/__,__
>.......................................................... (_o____o_)....
>                                                           '67 Sprite
When I redid the suspension and brakes last year I got one from either
Moss or VB. Check w/ the resellers like George M, Dick Burgess etc.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?