It could be recouped by new business

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: It could be recouped by new business
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 13:57:46 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Trevor: Having seen what complacentcy in the marketplace has down to
many Computer companies, it would be in Moss's best interest to do this.
First it may not require a full time body. Second the attention paid to
customer issues would only generate further goodwill between Moss and
its customers, which would add to their bottom line positively. The
people taking orders may not be transmitting customer concerns properly,
it is very easy for a business to have serious issues without top
management knowing about it. Communication can be used as a building
block to satisfy our quality concerns while improving the overall spares
business in general.

Fred Krampits
1963 Midget

Fred Krampits wrote:
> What I would like to see accomplished would be this. For Moss to setup a
> quality feedback email account that gets paid attention to, and provides
> feedback to the customers.

  ...would be nice, but economics dictate that they'd have
to raise their prices to pay for the extra body.

  Would we really come out ahead?

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/