Auto Power Roll Bar Looks great..too filling

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Auto Power Roll Bar Looks great..too filling
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:35:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Picked up my Autopower Rollbar from Moss and it really looks great and
fits great.  Problem is I don't now...so it is going back to Moss.  It
was a dry run so no holes to fill.

It easily sucks up two inches leg room and I am not a small guy.
My wife laughed at me as I forced my way in and nearly got stuck on the
way out.

The bar is a good one..well made, goes all the way to the floor, small
diagonal to the rear wheel wheels, works with the top, doesn't come near
your head.  I am bummed I don't fit in it!

Has anyone got any experience with other makes of bars or maybe seats
that would leave more room?  I drive with the stock seats up tight
against the rear bulkhead.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget, 88 Volvo

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
COME TO RICHMOND---September 19th-20th Richmond British Car Days at
Berkeley Plantation.   E-mail me for info or see the website.