Re: Resale

To: VaN8v@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Resale
From: PVanWig@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:24:20 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-07-07 13:44:12 EDT, VaN8v@aol.com writes:

<<
 Ok, I'm new to all of this, so thought some of you diehards could answer a
' question:

 I've been told by some that the later Sprites (like my '67) aren't as
 "collectible" as Austin Healeys (like the Bugeyes and others), and that for
 this reason, I shouldn't overdo the restoration.  Of course, we're having fun
 doing it so they money isn't so much the issue,  but I really would like,
 eventually, to put my time and money into something I might see it back out
of
 (would love to do a 3000, but the garage is getting crowded!).

 Any ideas, Spridgeteers?

 Sondra Sondregger
 1967 Austin Healey Sprite

I think a 67 is a fine car. My 2nd Sprite was a 65 with 69 running gear (but
the smog stuff fell off in the transfer?) The later ruber bumper cars and
triumph powered cars I don't like.

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach, CA
60 Bugeye