International payment

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: International payment
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:36:02 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi list,
How do I buy something from an international source who doesn't accept credit
cards, and wants cash.   I know, this sounds fishey to me too, but would
appreciate any ideas on how the seller is guaranteed payment,  and I am
guaranteed delivery.  I am told that UPS, Federal Exp., and USPS do not do
international COD deliveries.  The seller is suggesting a bank transfer, which
is ok if my bank will release the funds only after I receive delivery.
I wonder how the drug dealers do it.  Geez all I'm buying is car stuff.

Thanks,

george marinos
sprite MKII An6
glen rock, nj