Interesting item on eBay web site item#20622067: Aug'58 Road & Track Aus

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#20622067: Aug'58 Road & Track Austin Healey Sprite Test
From: biffjones@erols.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:06:16 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All,
I saw this item for sale at eBay and remebered that someone (can't remember
who) was looking a while back for a copy of the August 1958 Road and Track with
the first road test of the 'New' Bugeye. Since I can't remember who I'll throw
it open to all......

Biff, HAN6, 'Ole Gray'

Title of item:  Aug'58 Road & Track Austin Healey Sprite Test
Seller: scotty.dietz2@gte.net
Starts: 07/09/98 09:25:48 PDT
Ends:   07/16/98 09:25:48 PDT
Price:  Starts at $7.00
To bid the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=20622067

Item Description:
        Road & Track magazine in fair condition Aug'58.A Road test on the
Austin Healey Sprite,and a Lincoln Continental Mk III. How about that.Ad's for
Sprite,Devin,Triumph TR-3,and others.NO RESERVE. Bidder pays $3.00 priority
mail USA.Cash or money order.Thanks for looking

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com