Re: NOT about Brakes :)

To: phubbard@carroll.com (Philip Hubbard)
Subject: Re: NOT about Brakes :)
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:05:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>I'm afraid sometimes that I'm just a pest
>around here with all these at times
>terribly basic questions.

It's nice to have so many basic questions instead of the occasional
tangents we get off on now and then.  Helping each other with our
projects is what it's really all about.

>Doubt you are going to see the end of
>"Perils of Philip" soon. Seems I can
>make the simplest jobs into an involved
>affair.

Don't worry, Philip.  I, too, have a knack for somehow ending up doing
5-minute jobs that take two hours (you don't even want to know how long
a week's worth of work takes me).

>OTOH, I am looking forward to actually
>being able to =answer= a question here
>on the list. :)

You can plan on it!  I'm looking forward to learning from your
experiences (especially since we have the same year Midgets).

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort
 '89 Ford Probe
 '96 North American Shepherd
 '94 Tigger Cat/Wheel Chock
 '98 as yet nameless white cat (Yes!     Another wheel chock!)

Car pages and other stuff:

Home Improvement Homepage:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/nory

NEW Legal / Law Enforcement Page: