Re: strange one

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: strange one
From: John Colosimo <jcolosim@tbcdsb.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 14:28:50 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If, when the car would not start, there was no power to anything, I would
suspect there was a crack in the internal circuit of the battery.  the
small spark inside, when the battery started to work again after it cooled
a bit, may ignite the hydrogen gas that is developed inside them and pop
off the caps.  I have seen batteries explode because of this.  It can be a
very dangerous situation.

John
MKI & MKIII Sprites