Re: Advisory

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, mrbugeye@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Advisory
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 18:29:09 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-07-23 17:52:10 EDT, spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< Peter Samaroo wrote:

 > If anyone intends to sell parts to the following individual I recommend
that you collect full payment in advance before sending out any parts.
Dow Hamblin <dhamblin@guilford.k12.nc.us>
1803 Whiteley Place
Greensboro, NC 27406
Peter. >>

Peter,  your'e smart to post the above message.  I've purchased over 40 items
through the eBay auction site.  Rules are pay first then receive item after
check clears.  Have yet to be burned.  They have a feed back system that you
report to all registered eBay users on each transaction.  It's self policeing.
If you want to purchase something you just look at their feedback rating
before doing business with them.  Seems to work.

Ron
Ortonville, MI