Rebuilt Shocks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rebuilt Shocks
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:22:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
After my dilema with a pair of rebuilt shocks that both blew out on my
way to Sprite Rush, I was in the market for a new set.
the blow outs were done by Apple Hydraulics and lasted 2 years to the
day. (not a whole lot of miles)
In a previous posting about rebuilt shocks, Peter of World Wide Auto
Parts <nosimport@mailbag.com> contacted me via email and told me what
the difference was between Apple and his company.
Now that I have his shocks, (and new wipers for my Austin A40) I can see
why his are much better.
I now have new shocks (in an old housing) insted of just a new rubber
seal and all old parts in an old housing like Apple.

Both companys did send a note with the rebuilt shocks.
Apple said "One of the rear shock mounting holes is elongated" this came
with the rebuilt elongated shock!

World Wide said "Anything bad, tell me, anything good, tell others.
Not all rebuilt shocks are like Apple."

Well if I can bash Moss and Apple, then I'm going to PLUG World Wide
Auto Parts!

Peter is on the Spridget list, he contacted me when I had a problem, he
does not promote his company on the list but I will.

If you are in the market for some rebuilt shocks, contact Peter at World
Wide Auto Parts. What a difference a Sprite owner makes when he is
marketing Sprite parts.  <nosimport@mailbag.com>

Frank
A very happy customer.
--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs