Re: Rebuilt Shocks

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt Shocks
From: "Leo Speichinger" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:23:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone: I also wish to commend Peter of World Wide Auto Parts, I posted
a question about problems with my existing shocks that I have and Peter
replied to me in great detail about ways to cure my shock problem. The
shocks haven't leaked since but at the first sign of a leak off they will go
to World Wide Auto Parts. By the way Peter do you all resleve Master
Cylinders for the MKI sprite?

Leo