midget radiator

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: midget radiator
From: Pheysey <pheysey@enol.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 00:11:02 -0700
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Does anyone have a used 1.5L midget radiator for sale?  I was driving
up a favorite canyon, when all of a sudden antifreeze started spraying
all over the winshield.  I pulled over, popped the hood, the whole
engine
bay was soaked, and the engine was overheated a bit.  apparently what
happened is that the nut fell off one of the bolts for the plastic fan,
and the bolt worked it's way loose until it had sucessfully torn a
doughnut shaped hole in the radiator.  It's definatly totaled the
radiator. e-mail me with details if interested in selling one.
Thanks,
STeve Pheysey
78 Midget minus cooling system.