948 Garage Sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 948 Garage Sale
From: YourName <jburruso@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 13:12:32 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Desperately need to get my BugEye running and on the road.

I would like to trade:
948cc engine(professionally rebuilt)
Smooth case trans.
(2) sets of Bugeye carbs with manifolds
948cc exhaust manifold
BugEye radiator
(2) sets of BugEye seat frames (somewhat rusty)
BugEye front bumper
BugEye Bonnet-(fair but very repairable)
Original BugEye Steering wheel-(Needs to be pulled)

I would like to trade all the above as a package for a donor Sprite that has a
good running 1275 engine and a ribcase trans.  Car also needs to have front
disc brakes.  Condition of body is not an issue but car definitely needs to be
driveable.

I need to do this very soon.  If you have all the parts I need but not
attached to a car I would consider that also.

I live in Southern California near Pasadena.
TIA
Joe Burruso
jburruso@pacbell.net