Slave Cylinder Rebuild

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Slave Cylinder Rebuild
From: AHSprite78@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 18:05:11 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My clutch doesn't want to release all of the way.  I push it to the floor and
it feels like it needs just a little bit more to fully release.  I'm thinking
of rebuilding it using British Victoria's Slave cylinder rebuild kit.  The
tranny is in the car w/ the engine. I've heard that you can get the slave
cylinder out with it still in the car, but that it's not easy.  Is it hard to
do, can it be done w/o taking out the tranny, and does it require cutting out
anything.

Thanx,
Matthew Smith
'67 Sprite (soon to be road worthy!!!! :)