Midget sighting at RA

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget sighting at RA
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:34:25 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I was at Road America This past weekend for the Champ car race. One of the
support races was the
world challenge race which consists of everything from NSXs to Saturns (in
different classes of course).
Anyway, I root of the realtime/Comptech Acura team (Petey Cunningham). I
wander over to their pit area
and low and behold amongst all this hi-tech/big buck NSX's and Integra's is
a Midget parked next to the NSX. Lovely sight worth a picture a two. I
asked whose it was and it was one of the mechanic's car (figures).
Must be quite a leap from wrenching on a NSX to the midget.

Cheers,
Jim Rowan
60 Sprite