Re: Anybody know Midget values?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Anybody know Midget values?
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:35:10 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

--- Begin Message ---
To: ulix@u.washington.edu
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 00:26:02 EDT

<< > very tight.  A little grind going into 2nd gear either way, up or down,
while
 > moving--Is there any adjustment here?  >>

How curious...our '98 Audi A4 1.8T is back at the dealer's for the very same
problem, only this car is 4 months old and only has 7300 miles on it.  No
history of driver abuse here either.  Can anyone think of any other reason for
this?
If it is indeed a synchro problem, how long does it take to fix it?  We are
hoping Audi will take our car back under the lemon law statue of too many days
out of service (total of 15 or more before the car reaches 24,000 miles) and
that they will give us a new one.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks!

Sondra Sondregger