Re: Light switch knob

To: biffjones@erols.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Light switch knob
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:40:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-08-17 12:10:28 EDT, biffjones@erols.com writes:

<< One thing on my list is the light switch knob, it wants to turn
 with the ignition switch/key. The knob has a hole in the bottom
 (in the off position).  Is this for installation/removal? Or does
 it come off some other way?  From the condition and look, it's
 probably the original (whats left of it).

Greetings Biff,
The little hole I recall is where the spring loaded pin on the switch fits
into.  This centers everything and is supposed to allow the light knob to
turn.  see if you can remove the tumbler and check for rust or corrosion.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj