Rebuilt Alternator Thanks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rebuilt Alternator Thanks
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:38:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Heartfelt thanks to all who answered my queries about the reuse of my old
pulley.  It just sounded a little odd to me at first, but now that I hear
from you all and think on it a tad, it makes sense.

Also, thanks for the advice on removal of the nut.  I think I'll just wait
until I can get to the shop and have the air impact wrench trick applied as
most folks suggested.  I've got to leave my Honda for inspection Thursday
night and maybe I'll just tell 'em to switch the pulley over for whatever
they want to charge for it.  We've been going to this local station for
years and the guy used to own a B so I feel pretty confident in him.

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos