Re: Brake Fluid

To: "Michael O'Higgins" <roterhed@email.msn.com>, "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:36:00 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael O'Higgins <roterhed@email.msn.com>
To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, August 14, 1998 7:02 PM
Subject: Brake Fluid

>Hi Michael,
I was told that if I didn't want to use silicon to definitely use GT LMA
Castrol brake fluid. Also, have you found a defogger vent yet? If not, I
will do some digging because I think I might hae an extra one . Carol. '59
Bugeye.

Let's talk about brake fluids. I would like information about the merits and