Re: Rocker Shaft Assembly

To: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Rocker Shaft Assembly
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:45:33 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dave Hiley wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am quite new to this list and have found it very comforting to know such
> a wealth of knowledge exists out "there".  I am in the final assembly
> stages of a complete rebuild of my '72 Midget 1275.  (It only needed a
> clutch but while you've got it out why not pistons, valves, balancing etc
> etc etc!!)

I agree with you on both points.  What starts out as a simple job gets extended
into a major work.  Sort of like when I went to remove the wallpaper and paint
my bathroom.  The walls underneath had textured paint, one thing led to another
and before my wife got home I had the room down to the studs :-)

--
William M. Gilroy
Lucent Technologies

E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com