Re: tales from a 1700 mile journey (long, low LBC content)

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Daniel Thompson" <dthompson@gbc.ca>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tales from a 1700 mile journey (long, low LBC content)
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 07:27:37 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Count yourself lucky Larry on the no experience in NM.  Beautiful state, and
the car inspection process is, the clerk walks out to the parking lot the
first time you register the car, checks the VIN, and says "what kind of car
is that?"  Never have to have it inspected again.

However, with a few exceptions, there are only two types of drivers in NM,
those going 20MPH over the limit, and those going 20MPH under the limit.
With a plethora of two lane blacktop, which sometimes turns unexpectedly to
dirt, this makes for interesting and exciting driving.

Can't beat the weather and the beauty though, and for miles and miles of
nothing but miles and miles (and the occasional UFO), you have to experience
it to appreciate it.

Robert Houston
74 Midget  Katy
Santa Teresa, NM