Elkhart Lake / Illinois, little LBC

To: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Elkhart Lake / Illinois, little LBC
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:09:20 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank, go ahead and say it - "Lucky B@$t@r&".  As part of a job
recruitment, a company in Northern Illinois is taking me to Elkhart Lake
Vintage Racing Festival in Wisconsin Sept 18-20.  Any Spridgeteers going?
Also, if anyone is from Northern Illinois / Southern Wisconsin, please
contact me privately.  I would like some info about the area.  Other than
the cost of living index and the fact that it's 80 or so degrees colder
than here (FL) in January, I'm not familiar with the area.

Thanks,
Ron