SEPT 1 Last day for cheap registration to Virginia Show

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, British-cars-owner@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SEPT 1 Last day for cheap registration to Virginia Show
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:40:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello All.

Just wanted to let you know that Sept 1 is the last day for cheap
registration to our show.

It is going to be great!

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget, 88 Volvo

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
COME TO RICHMOND---September 19th-20th Richmond British Car Days at
Berkeley Plantation.   E-mail me for info or see the website.

Here is info you will need:

Schedule of activities:
Friday - 09/18/98
7:00pm - Hospitality Room Opens (5th floor Presidential Suite)
Saturday - 09/19/98
10:00am - Registration Opens
10:00am - Hospitality Room Opens
11:00am - Road Rally Opens
5:45pm - Gather in Hotel Lobby
6:00pm - Caravan To Dinner/Comedy Club
Hospitality Room Re-Opens After Comedy Club Show
Sunday - 09/20/98
9:00am - Show Field Opens At Berkeley Plantation (Route 5, Charles City,
Virginia)
9:30am - Bake Sale Opens
12:30pm - Registration Closes
2:00pm - Judging Closes
3:30pm - Presentation of Awards
Class awards are based on pre-registration
Special Awards: Best Of Show, The Berkeley Award, Most Opportunity For
Improvement, Oldest Car, Longest Distance Driven

There will be a $5.00 charge per vehicle for spectator parking!

Registrant Information:

Name ______________________________________________  Phone
___________________

Address

City _______________________________  State _____________  Zip
_______________

Listing of cars to register:

Make _______________  Model _____________  Year ________  Series
_____________

Make _______________  Model _____________  Year ________  Series
_____________

Make _______________  Model _____________  Year ________  Series
_____________

Local Car Club __________________________       Check here if your
                                             car won 1st last year
__________

Fees and Purchases:

                               Quantity                            Total

      Comedy Club Tickets ...   ______   ...@ $8.00 each = ...
___________

Sat. Night Dinner Tickets ...   ______   ...@$15.00 each = ...
___________

   Vehicles Preregistered ...   ______   ...@$12.50 each = ...
___________

Vehicles Late Registered
 (after 9/1/98)           ...   ______   ...@$20.00 each = ...
___________

  Vendor Preregistration  ...   ______   ...@$20.00 each = ...
___________

  Vendor Late Registered
   (after 9/1/98)         ...   ______   ...@$25.00 each = ...
___________

          Cars For Sale   ...   ______   ...@$20.00 each = ...
___________

        Sat. Road Rally   ...   ______   ... FREE ............

Multi-colored Commemoritive T-Shirts

S _____ MED ____ LG _____ XLG _____ XXLG ______ @13.00 each =
___________

                                               TOTAL AMOUNT =
___________
Payment Method:

Please Charge to my  VISA  or  MasterCard   (circle one)

Card Number

Name as appears on card

Signature

(charge will appear as Mercer/Woodson Automotive)

                              < OR >

Enclose personal check made payable to: CVMGCL

WAIVER OF LIABILITY MUST BE SIGNED TO ENTER SHOW!!!

Neither I nor my heirs will hold the Central Virginia MG Classics, LTD.,
Berkeley Plantation, or the Hilton liable for any injury, death or
damages occuring while engaging in/or traveling to or from this event.

Print and complete this form, and mail with check (if not paying by
charge card) to:

CVMGCL
4054 Coal Springs Road, Apartment 5B
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060

Call 1-(804)-270-3998 for registration confirmation

Call 1-(804)-527-3934 for other show information

or email ADURICK.MG@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a charity!!