Re: A pair of Mysteries.

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: A pair of Mysteries.
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:51:07 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi David,

I'm with Ulix, check your grounds for the light it self.  I had a 71
Firebird, with the lights in the rubber bumber, that took me over 2
years to find that it needed a seperate ground on the front lights.  It
was doing exactly what you said.  There should be a terminal in the
trunk for grounds, or check those wonderful bullet connectors.  I ended
up replacing all of the connectors on my 74 B becuase they corroded so
bad.

good luck grounds are about the hardest electrical faults to find.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby