[Fwd: Lever Arm Shock Absorbers]

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Lever Arm Shock Absorbers]
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 11:17:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just received a very favorable quote from Peter at World Wide Auto Parts.  I
don't
think he will mind if I share it with the list.  I hope you don't mind.  There
just
seemed to be alot of interest in this area lately, so I thought I would
contribute
what little I know about what I think I know....

This list is great!  Keep up the good work!

Monty Love
'74 Midget
'72 Midget Parts car...engine in pieces and tranny on the table...lots of other
parts
missing...

--- End Message ---