Re: Really Dim Lights

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, WJMcNaughton@SmithLyons.ca
Subject: Re: Really Dim Lights
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 06:07:58 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On top of all the other suggestions there are two more things you need
to check. Look for corrosion at the foot operated high beam switch, you
can jumper around this switch to test. Also there is supposed to be a
ground wire from the bonnet to the body attached to the fire wall and at
the hinge bolts if this is missing or dirty it could also be your
problem.
Regards,
Peter.