Re: Weekends(long)

To: FunE4MG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Weekends(long)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:32:26 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Tom,

Glad to hear you did so well in the two rallies.  The Braille Rally is a great
event and I am not sure who enjoys it more the navigator or the driver.   It
just lifts your spirits to see the visually impaired navigators having so much
fun.  I finished third (driving my van) a couple of years ago with a navigator
who had only recently had a vision loss.  You could just see his confidence go
up when we won a trophy.  It was just great to watch the change as he realized
that there were still lots of things he could do even with limited vision.  A
great use of our cars and time.  Kudos to the Corvette Club for supporting
this event every year.

Bob and Annice
60 Sprite