Reverse Lamp Switch progress

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reverse Lamp Switch progress
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 22:59:33 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hmmmmm....still no dice on the reverse lamps working.  I did fiddle with
the other switch poking out toward the driver as Frank C. suggested and
thought I might be on to something as the little button did seem a bit
sticky when it first came off.  I cleaned it and worked it about and got it
moving nicely.  Put it back in and no joy.  I suppose it could still be the
switch there, but just beyond cleaning it up - say like buying a new one.
If I have the time at work tomorrow I'll be calling Motorhead.  I need to
order a few small items anyway.

Just keeping the list up to date.  :)

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos