Clutch replace

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clutch replace
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:03:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Oh well! It had to happen I guess. Cosmo the wonder car now has a real
problem.
Clutch went out. I have good info that it is the original clutch and was
in need of replacing anyhow. Just looking for any pitfalls or words of
wisdom from the lister to make it fly a bit easier. Example: Pull the
engine and the trans? Any other work that should be done while
clutchectomy in progress? I heard something about a rear bearing fix!
Etc..Etc.
Also good parts sources and what is this about a goofy clutch pushrod
length??
I am blessed with all the right tools and (gasp) air conditioned garage.
I wish to do this right the first time. Before you ask..Yes I rebuilt
ALL hydraulics and they are in excellent working order.
Thanks all!
Bruce Lowry
Cosmo..60 Bugeye AN5L33540
P.S. Sold my Spitfire..money is for Cosmo parts
        Little brother rolled his Datsun Roadster.. maybe it is time for
a Sprite!