Re: Clutch replace

Subject: Re: Clutch replace
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 07:51:31 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Message text written by INTERNET:kturk@ala.net
>Hell you pick I have found my self in that same predicament..both answers
are right but putting it back together without resurfacing the flywheel
means you will know it isn't right... and if you can live with it then what
the hell long as it works.. and it should work just fine... maybe not as
stellar as say a resurfaced flywheel but lots cheaper and easier for right
this second... less the local machine shop is open on labor day week end...
Keith Turk BN2, BJ8, AN5,AN9<

I've been sidelined and so the weekend project has gotten extended, giving
me some extra time to clean some other things up.  Now then, what kind of
problems am I going to run into with the flywheel?  I've been warned of the
dowels (if they are there), but my main concern is the thickness that I am
allowed to go down to before a replacement is needed.  Specs?

Robert
'65  Sprite