Re: Sprite Grilles & Other non-fitting parts

To: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Grilles & Other non-fitting parts
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 14:54:44 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I received the same info from AH Spares and I can cry too. I just don't
understand why the grille is, as it is, after what I was told by AHS. The
top center post (not the one on the overlap portion) should be centered over
the square and instead it is centered over the left edge of the square. You
can just look at the post and know it will not hit the hole. AHS obviously
did not "Look" at this grille.  I have the remains on three grilles and the
top center post is as described above on all of them. The posts are the
least of the problems with the grille that I got. It is not even shaped
right. Jeff may not be p***ed but I am.

Larry Miller