Sprite Grilles & Other non-fitting parts

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite Grilles & Other non-fitting parts
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 15:20:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey guys, cool it a bit!

I get p****d off to when things don't work (presently a MAG scanner -
help!) but don't rag on the vendor till you have given him a chance to
respond.  Remember that olde British motto: IDENTICAL PARTS AREN'T.

I too have a new grille and it too doesn't fit as well as the one that was
mangled and bent into shape.  Furthermore over the past 40 years the nose
as changed shape (car & driver).  Give AH a chance.

If you get the run around from the vendor, tell us, but give him a chance
first.

Cheers,
Martyn

PS: I once bought an oil cooler from Obsolete Auto in Sarnia/Port Edward.
No hoses arrived (though they were clearly in the picture and lets face
necessary to use the unit).  I called Obsolete, and they behaved like
A******s.  I've NEVER been back.  However I returned many other parts,
never a problem - even when I screwed up and ordered the wrong part (
Thanks Moss!! ).
It's the going, not the getting there, that's good.
         (Harry Chapin - Greyhound)