63 Midget may be For Sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 63 Midget may be For Sale
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 19:10:42 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey all,

I am contemplating selling my 63 Midget, (too many projects-not enough
time)

The car was disassembled by the PO and for the most part it is in
boxes......So it is not a project for the timid or first timer!

I haven't really looked at the car closely but I know it needs floors
and sills, it has a 1098cg with a ribcase tranny and disc front brakes.
It also has a hardtop, (I was told it was factory).  I have a clear
Pennsylvania title.

I have $475.00 in the car and won't sell it at a loss but don't want to
make a profit either......I also will not part it out (I'll store it
until I get time to restore it before I part it!)

Anyone interested?

Kevin Valentine
63, 71 and 74 Midgets