Re: hardware/phone calls etc.

To: rfeibusch@loop.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: hardware/phone calls etc.
From: Mgmidget79@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:12:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
 <The world is going to hell in a handbasket - and there is not a thing that
we can do about it.>

I disagree Rick!  Just owning a Spridget is one step towards "doing something
about it".  Businesses are managed by people, if the manager imparts the
feeling to his people about caring, whether Mom and Pop or Megalomart, YOU
will come back.

We all vote on the businesses we want to stay around.  We vote with our feet,
they do us good, we shop, they do us bad, we drop.  Your Father had a
business, he had loyal customers because he sold good products with his
reputation behind every one of the products.  How many times did you "redo" an
assembly job, cause he wouldn't let shoddy workmanship go out the door to one
of HIS customers?

Keep driving and keep voting with your feet!

Doug